As a People OPS Manager you will help nurture our peculiar startup culture while we continue to grow. We are a passionate, friendly and collaborative team dedicated to making meaningful products that help people lead better lives. You will work closely with everyone on the team providing people strategies that recognize our shared purpose and reflect our unique company culture. This position is hands-on, requires someone who is agile with a growth mindset, and can collaborate with the CEO to implement things from scratch.
You will be involved in:
- Assist with recruiting and hiring responsibilities.
- Developing procedures to ensure that new team members are onboarded efficiently.
- Being a trusted resource for leaders and employees on a wide variety of human resources topics including career development, benefits, and company policies.
- Taking care of all administrative matters related to HR.
- Creating and planning fun and meaningful company events that reflect of our unique culture.
- Contributing and building programs that enable both individual and team growth.
- Making yourself available for the next task.
Why work at Empatica
You’ll have a real opportunity to improve lives around the world, as part of a tight-knit team who share knowledge and are eager to keep learning and pushing to create top-notch products that have a meaningful impact. If you jump on board, we can guarantee it wont be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot and test your whole skill-set on multiple projects, which are already helping thousands of people worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has at least 3 years experiences with growing teams (and if not, should be able to demonstrate the role fit)
- Loves interacting with people and their development
- Loves to take care of a growing work environment
- Is highly organized and capable of working solo with little supervision and also has interest to coordinate with a smart team
- Is able to handle sensitive and confidential material, and practice discretion
- Is proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated)
- A degree in Psychology (either Masters or PhD) is a plus
- (plus) Specialized and up to date in Italian HR operations, policy and administration.
You are an ideal candidate for Empatica if you:
- Know that life is too short to do petty things. You feel an obligation to work on something that will leave the world in a better place.
- Discuss openly face to face: good ideas are more important than authority.
- Try to question dogma and the status quo: you prefer merit and objectivity over authority.
- Don’t give up a challenge, and persevere to overcome setbacks. You are focused on action and results.
- Think first about the success of our customers and team before your own interests.
- Have fun and don’t take yourself too seriously.
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded by great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch equipment
- Personal growth programs
- Free healthy lunch
- Amazing summer office in Sardinia
- Gym membership
- Free cookies, if you deserve them