InMotion Ventures invests in high-growth companies in the mobility and smart transportation sector. Powered by Jaguar Land Rover, we are dedicated to backing innovations that will change the way we move – forever.
We invest globally at all stages from Seed to Series B, and our London-based seed programme offers pre-seed investment and hands-on support to 8-10 early stage startups every year.
Alongside our investment activity, we also collaborate with the wider Jaguar Land Rover business to develop new products and services that provide better experiences for both new and existing customers.
About the Role
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to managers working life and communication.
This role will be working with the Executive Director of InMotion’s Strategic Business Unit along with other staff who might require administrative support.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with suppliers, internal teams and other staff
- Carrying out additional projects and research as directed
Lars Klawitter, Executive Director, InMotion Ventures
Meg George, Office Manager, InMotion Ventures
- Comfortable interacting with C-Suite executives and navigating a complex corporate environment
- Able to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Resilient and detailed-oriented without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Natural ability to juggle rapidly changing priorities and switch context between projects
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion
Technical requirements & experience
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution
- Proven track record of supporting C-Suite stakeholders
- 2-3 years’ experience in providing 1:1 support to a senior manager
- Strong MS Office skills, including Work, PowerPoint and Excel
- Tech savvy and comfortable with troubleshooting problems on a manager’s behalf
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You are eligible to work in UK
This is a long-term contractor position with a competitive rate.
Working with InMotion also come with some great fringe benefits:
- Moving to an awesome new office in Kings Cross in September
- Free fruit, treats and desk beers throughout the week
- Work alongside inspirational founders, mentors and other startups