We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to Country Manager’s working and personal life.
You will report directly to the Country Manager, and you will be the person in charge of understanding and eventually anticipate the Country Manager needs and provide an efficient and well-organized scheduling assistance and office management support. Besides that, you will also be in charge of organizing all the Country Manager meetings with key strategic partners dealing not only with the organizational part but also building strategic connections to enhance his European network.
We are looking for a motivated, organized and results-driven candidate, curious and with the willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. The goal is to meet and surpass the companys expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Act as the point of contact between the Country Manager and the different stakeholders (clients, partners, companies, other Country Managers, etc.)
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments with Italian management team
- Make travel arrangements for the Italian team
- Enhance the Country Manager European network providing direct contacts or his participation to strategic events
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries from Italian team appropriately
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs for important meetings.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Administration or related field of studies
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- High standing person used to deal with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and Linkedin knowledge
- English proficiency, another language is a plus (French, Spanish or German)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Dedicated and well organized with all procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable to contact different companies in Europe to be able to create important connections.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Access to Gympass to visit as many gyms/courses as you like, so you can always feel what a healthier life looks like;
- Reimbursement of expenses and Ticket Restaurants;
- International company and opportunities of professional growth worldwide;
- Startup environment with flexible hours and team building activities
Founded in 2012, Gympass is an innovative platform that allows its B2B clients to offer a well-being corporate benefit to their employees, wherever they are, to access our gym network that already counts more than 23,000 gyms, studios, swimming pools, etc. in more than 2,000 cities in 10 countries (Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, UK, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico and Chile) with further global expansion plans for the short-term future.
Put up your curiosity, visit our website: https://www.gympass.com/it