We are a marketplace where patients can book a visit to the doctor. We provide practice management software for tens of thousands of doctors.
We serve 20 million patients to make 1 million appointments with doctors each month. That makes us a market leader in 7 countries on 3 continents.
We believe that if your passions and talents match the job, magic happens. Almost 500 of our team members make magic happen every day.
We also believe that “Simplicity is the king and automation is the queen”, and we are following this in our everyday work.
We are looking for a PHP Software Developer in Barcelona.
What will you do:
- relocate to our head office in Warsaw (Poland) - permanent or just for the trial and training period,
- invent and build DocPlanner’s features. Both from the code and architecture site,
- help less (and more) experienced colleagues.
Are you reading further? Excellent! We are looking for you if you:
- have at least 5 years experience in programming - including at least 2 years working on big projects,
- can work in a team and you like to help less experienced colleagues,
- know PHP very well (obligatory 5.6 version, we work on 7.0 / 7.1),
- know what SOLID stands for,
- have experience with Symfony 2.8 / 3.3 / 4,
- know how to optimize MySQL (we use MariaDB),
- understand the business aspects of implementing projects,
- can design complex functionalities in a scalable architecture,
- can optimize the quality, complexity and efficiency of the code,
- are able to communicate in English.
It will be a big plus if you have:
- knowledge and ability to use MongoDB and Redis,
- ability to use queues: Beanstalkd, RabbitMQ,
- experience in working with PHPUnit, TDD, CQRS, Databus,
- the ability use the cache: Varnish,
- knowledge of Elasticsearch,
- willingness to close every part of the world in microservices;)
- passion for your work and you like to talk about Eric Evans over coffee,
- a bit of sympathy for the agile approach (most teams work in Scrum)
- salary based on your experience,
- share options,
- medical insurance,
- huge autonomy and ability to define the role to a large extent,
- startup atmosphere with a cozy office, Xbox and many more ;)
- free English classes.