33Across is looking for a Platform Analyst to become an integral member of our Operations team. This entry level role is perfect for people with an analytical mind, quantitative background, an interest in digital advertising operations, and a desire to be part of a fast-paced start-up environment with lots of opportunity for growth.
• Optimize revenue across a portfolio of publishers and demand partners.
• Present data internally on a daily basis and provide insights to macro and micro market trends.
• Focus on revenue and profit growth.
• Work with demand team to analyze data and discover opportunities across supply channels.
• Provide data insights to business teams and develop strategies for new opportunities.
• Troubleshoot customer issues using data analysis to support solutions.
• Write SQL queries and develop data dashboards to support day to day operations
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
• BS or equivalent from accredited university or college
• Good attention to detail and the ability to work independently
• Strong presentation, communication, and organizational skills
• Demonstrable ability to use data to troubleshoot and solve complex problems autonomously
• Proficiency in Excel and SQL
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with advertising technology and programmatic platforms
What We Can Offer You:
We have a distributed team with work locations in New York City, the Bay Area, London, and Tokyo. We offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks, like competitive salary, bonus structure, equity, and real, tangible, paid time off.