33Across is looking for a Platform Specialist, Demand to become a core member of our Operations team and manage the technical integrations of our demand partners. This role is perfect for someone with 1-2 years of work experience in programmatic advertising operations, a quantitative background, and a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, start-up team.
- Become an expert with 33Across’ proprietary ad serving technology
- Manage the integration, support, and optimization of multiple demand platforms and exchanges on desktop/mobile
- Analyze large sets of performance data and communicate findings to internal teams and external partners
- Resolve technical issues with direct publishers and platform partners
- Help improve our Operations workflow through the development of new processes and best practices
- BS or equivalent from accredited university or college
- 1+ years of experience in the programmatic advertising technology space with online media buying and selling
- Ability to be a self-starter, to be attentive to details, and to work independently
- Strong presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to use data to troubleshoot and solve complex problems autonomously
- Familiarity with advertising technology and programmatic platforms
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Recommended basic-intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, SQL
What We Can Offer You:
We have a distributed team with work locations in New York City, the Bay Area, London, and Tokyo. We offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks, like competitive salary, bonus structure, equity, and real, tangible, paid time off.