As a Product Owner in a Data Engineering team, you will be the oculist of Digital Origin’s eyes.
You will help us to spread the data culture across the entire company, to maintain and improve our analytics architecture and all its underlying processes.
We want someone who thinks that the expression “Data-driven decisions” is a pleonasm
As a Product Owner you will closely collaborate with the Product team and the engineers in your team. Your customer will be the BI and the POs team.
What you will be doing:
- Deeply understand of the product from all points of view.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for data requirements so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Prioritize the backlog and participate as Product Owner in the ceremonies of the Data Engineering scrum team
- Coordinate and communicate decision-making process with all the stakeholders.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Act as an ambassador for the data culture internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to our data
- Working together with the data science team to gather requirements to implement in our systems.
- Experience with Tableau, Metabase, Pentaho or any other similar BI tool
- Experience in financial sector from a Data point of view
- Experience using and managing the building of data lakes and/or data warehouses and ETLs
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Has experience working with agile methodologies
- Strong cross-functional communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to work in a self-sufficient manner, proactively reacting to results.
- Proven experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies and Lean Product Development
- Great organizational and prioritization skills.
- Able to make fast decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Creative and proactive in problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible person, being able to adjust to changes.
- Being able to transfer the vision and motivate the development team.
- Experience on analytical and mathematical thinking.
- Experience in startup