Are you an experienced UI/UX Designer and are interested in joining a fast-moving startup and building a cutting-edge product? Then why not join us at Intellyo?
INTRODUCTION OF INTELLYO
Intellyo is a young startup taking a pioneering new approach to enterprise communication - enabling our customers to combine all content production processes within one, intelligent solution. We believe that the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively as well as to produce high-quality, well-performing online content is vital for the companies of the future to maintain the attention and engagement of their customers. With our Intellyo Creator Engine, we developed a tool that automates the content production process through the power of machine learning, and frees the user from mundane routine tasks along the way; from research, through writing, to distribution.
We are a young and dynamic team, passionate about improving the lives of our customers by providing high-quality, user-friendly solutions to their problems. Our team is international, working from two locations: Vienna and Budapest.
The role is for a passionate and talented digital designer, who would like to pursue unique opportunities in the online space. Our team is a small group of talented and collaborative individuals, who love to create and work on exciting product features.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with product team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Find the best way to harmonise the business goals with the user needs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to handover and development with engineering
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps, and prototypes
- Conduct user research (task analysis, user interviews, surveys, heuristic analysis, cognitive walkthrough, user/usability test) and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards, and work in our own design system
Required skills and experience:
- Customer-centric mindset, ability to translate business needs into product features
- System thinking approach, combined with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to understand complex system flows and processes
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks
- High level of proficiency in English is a must, German or additional languages are an advantage
- Well-grounded experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps and prototypes
- Confident visual design skills with sensitivity to Human-Computer interaction
- Proficiency in Sketch, familiarity with InVision (and/or any prototyping tool), Abstract, Zeplin, AnimaApp auto layout, and an open-minded approach to test and implement new tools into our design process
- Basic understanding of cognitive psychology or willingness to learn about this topic (attention, memory, problem solving, cognitive biases, gestalt theory, etc.)
- Informed and up-to-date about the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Understanding of the principles of HTML/CSS - Responsive design (Flexbox-autolayout in Sketch) to be manage proper handover of product to development
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with developers
- Willingness to learn and improve constantly
What you can expect from us:
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Awesome atmosphere, team events
- Flexible working hours, and opportunity to do home office when needed
- Unlimited vacation policy (no set number of days per year)
- Open maternity / paternity leave
- Competitive monthly salary
- We provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need
If this sounds like you, and you are excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment, we would love to get to know you! Just apply below.
The position is full-time, based in Vienna, Austria or Budapest, Hungary.