Bulb is an independent, technology-led green energy company. Our unique operating model provides the lowest cost renewable energy to UK homes and businesses. Based in the heart of London’s vibrant startup community, we are also the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status.
Simplicity and transparency are at the heart of everything we do. This extends to every part of product or service we design. As a Senior Product Designer at Bulb, youll be responsible for creating inspiringly simple user experiences.
- Lead all UX and design work in your team, collaborating with product managers, user researchers, developers, marketers and other stakeholders across the business
- Support and mentor more junior designers
- Actively contribute to discussions about the product, championing the user experience and brand at all times
- Conduct user research and testing of the teams designs and integrate changes into your design process
- Actively contribute to Bulb’s design system by creating thoughtful, effective and inclusive patterns and practices
- Extensive years of experience as a user experience or product designer
- Ability to make complex things simple and clear
- A thoughtful portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to give and receive critical feedback
- Fluent use of Sketch, Creative Cloud, Figma, Marvel or other design and prototyping tools (we’re flexible)
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience in designing for multiple platforms and devices
Bulb cares deeply about helping the technology industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.
Application open: September 17, 2018
Application deadline: October 30, 2018
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit