Our mission is to help software businesses succeed - enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of developers and software companies rely on our checkout, payments and licensing solution to sell their products globally, as well as using our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK. Our revenue tripled last year and in the last 6 months our team has doubled to over 30 people in our shiny new HQ near London Bridge. We’ve received over $5m in funding from BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital, and are proud to be one of Tech City’s Upscale 2017 rising stars.
As a product designer youll be essential to helping us achieve our ambitious plan to build a suite of products that help software developers focus on build their products. Were just about to embark on a number of exciting products that design will be crucial to.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to further build out the Paddle platform, creating tools to help software businesses grow
- Be involved in customer interviews and user testing
- Design and prototype intuitive user interfaces
- Work on building out features which make complex tasks + workflows simple and easy to understand for all levels of customer
- Present & communicate your ideas as required
- In conjunction with our product managers you will use data to drive your decisions as much as possible
- You have demonstrated experience working as a product designer in a startup environment (or similar product environment)
- You are capable of working autonomously on a task from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Strong UI design skills (over multiple roles) using Sketch (or similar)
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS)
- Previous usage of an analytics product to inform design decisions
- You will have performed customer interviews, user research (both quantitative and qualitative)
- A desire and passion to completely own the customer facing experience, across both a complex platform used to run hundreds of software companies and a checkout product used by millions of consumers.
What’s in it for you?
- Share options - everyone at Paddle is an owner in the business
- Flat reporting structures and excellent exposure to management
- The best possible equipment - whatever you need to increase your productivity
- A close team with frequent team outings (food, drink, sports etc.)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients
To apply, please send us a link to your portfolio (including examples of “in the wild” things you’ve worked on). Bonus points if you have a GitHub profile to showcase your HTML & CSS skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.