We are looking for a Product Director to join our team in the Barcelona office.
You will be one of the leaders in the product team at CMP. Reporting directly to the CPO, you will lead the product team of our company facing products and APIs, such as reporting and marketing tools, as well as customer facing services, such as billing or acquisition flows.
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders and other product directors in order to develop and transmit product goals to our skilled engineering team, ensuring that we continuously deliver quick value to the rest of the business within an Agile environment.
- Lead the product team in one of our departments.
- Managing priorities on a high volume technical project, balancing system stability and performance against new features.
- Deal with a wide range of stakeholders, other product leaders and founders, and be able to group, prioritize and make sense of those request in the big picture.
- Business and product analysis, definition and prioritization in an Agile environment.
- Transmit the goals and value of the stories to the development team, work with them to refine the stories when needed.
- Facilitate the delivery of software into production through excellence in product management.
- +4 years of Product Management experience.
- Willingness and ability to deeply understand how the business works and top KPIs in order to better prioritize features and articulate business requirements for the team.
- Knowledge of commercial reporting, monitoring and analysis tools ideally Tableau, Google Analytics, Datadog and or Kibana.
- Hands-on technical background of developing Internet solutions software.
- Understands all parts of the software development lifecycle
- Data driven thinker.
- Good understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience working at a "digital first", Internet oriented business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good listener and observer.
- Leadership and initiative.
- Experience leading product teams
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Experience in small, startup businesses
- Project budgeting and business case creation
- Availability to travel.
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays (design your own working calendar)
- Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Apple work equipment
- Private health insurance
- Paid lunches; either catering (just-eat delivery) or eating out
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Gym membership sponsored
- Monthly tech "freestyle" days - tech team members decide what they want to work on and do it
- Interesting projects and working with latest technologies
- Big terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as many drinks and snacks
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees
- Employee referral program bonus
- Employee choice for up to one week of conference or training sessions per year – time off and costs covered by company.
- Big sunny terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as a generous assortment of drinks, snacks and fresh fruits.
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Algarve June 2014, Sardinia September 2016); office ski trips
- Plenty of parties and events making you feel part of the team like Fridays
- Possibility of traveling (we have offices in New York)