At Slick were building a smart booking and marketing platform that will revolutionise how hair and beauty salons use technology to manage their business and engage with clients. Emerging from the Founders Factory incubator, we have the unique opportunity of working with LOréal in taking our product to market and a significant runway having secured Series-A funding. Our mission is simple: build a product that salons don’t need to be persuaded to use - they just want to.
Check us out at getslick.com
We are passionate about developing a product that our customers love. Your role is to ensure both our active and prospective customers are fully engaged at every step of their journey with Slick . Working with the Customer Success team and the Product Manager, you are responsible for analysing feature usage and then producing actionable insights and strategies to drive greater engagement amongst our customer base.
We are searching for an individual to:
- Own the engagement with our product. Using platform data as well as field research/testing, you will collate feedback and produce recommendations for the Product Manager as well as developing your own strategies / levers to remove blockers and drive feature usage.
- Own the relationship with our Beta Salons who are our test bed for all new features and act as our industry ambassadors. You will be responsible for training them on new features, ensuring they are confident and then cascading their feedback to the Product and Development team. This support is also applicable on a day to day basis: working with them to understand their needs and ensure our product fits the market.
- Leverage the Beta Salons knowledge and passion for the product by working with the Marketing and PR manager to create compelling content to drive awareness and consideration in new customers as part of our wider Marketing strategy.
Ideal opportunity for someone with previous product marketing or user engagement experience, who would like to become part of a fast-paced, small, dynamic customer focused environment. We all go above and beyond whats asked for our customers.
This role requires flexibility on working hours - the beta salons are open later than your typical 9 to 5 and our support needs to reflect this. Youll have the option to work 1-2 days a week from home.
We’ll be needing you to:
- Not just understand, but master our customers’ needs, problems, behaviours and nuances.
- Know our product and its features like the back of your hand. Essential as you will be explaining the product in detail with some of our most important customers!
- Be passionate about the industry and our mission to help simplify the lives of salon owners and stylists.
- Excellent customer and team communication skills
- Strong familiarity with and enthusiasm for digital products
- •Naturally inquisitive with a desire to understand customer behaviour and enhance product interaction
- Analytical and data driven, but with the ability to prioritise and focus on the most pressing areas for improvement in order to drive results
- Quick thinking and creativity in problem solving with regard to user workarounds
- Desire to be part of a small team (10-15 people) working towards something big
Youll have an unfair advantage if you have:
- Experience working in the salon industry
- Experience working in product marketing or customer/community engagement
- Experience working at a tech start up
What we offer you:
- Salary: £30-50k dependent on experience
- Equity in our business
- Standard employee pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours and location