Hello, we’re Anorak. We’re busy building the world’s smartest independent insurance adviser - and we need an outstanding Product Growth Analyst to join our rapidly growing team based at our London offices to help us design, build and deliver our service.
We’re building a regulated advice platform to give everyone access to tailored life insurance advice. We’re backed by AXA group funded, Kamet – a fast insurtech start-up studio backing entrepreneurs who build groundbreaking technology companies.
Our people are what make us awesome; Our team is made up of data scientists, tech geeks, design heavyweights and insurance experts from all over the world.
Alongside our Head of product, you will be responsible for understanding the end-to-end customer funnel in order to optimise opportunities and help users realise the full potential of our life insurance advice platform. You will work in collaboration with different teams including Engineering, Design and Product.
You will deeply understand and measure the effectiveness of Anorak platform by defining and monitoring operational metrics for the team, run review cadences within them and collaborate with different stakeholders to understand our user needs and product capabilities.
Establish Anorak’s growth framework
- Work with the product, design and engineering teams to define & own the growth delivery framework
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative insights to develop hypotheses & drive A/B testing
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of experiments
- Take a customer-centric approach to growth to uncover insights and drive action
- Work with designers and developers to create a coherent and agile testing approach
- Develop, own and present product’s performance reporting suite
- Communicate and foster alignment for the growth strategy across the company.
- Implement ‘non technical’ optimisation initiatives, including planning, idea management, testing, optimisation, reporting, and forecasting; this includes: defining test criteria and method, metrics, creating and executing tests (using Optimizely, or similar tools)
Deliver conversion improvement on the platform
- Own and execute experiments plan to improve funnel metrics
- Identify poorly performing features and workflows, and work towards improving them.
- Improve platform metrics at each stage of the user flow starting with entry point into the funnel (landing pages, campaigns, SEO, etc.)
- Develop, implement and test email automation and cross channel CRM
- Report performance
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in a product/marketing growth role, with a proven track record ideally in a scale-up business
- You have prior experience with using and implementing marketing automation tools
- You have run hundreds of tests and have a clear perspective on what does and doesn’t work
- You have a sharp product sense that allows you to determine what will work for users, what will most effectively move the metric, and what will be too complex to build & test
- You have experience working with analytics tools and using them to drive improved online performance incl. Mixpanel / Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager / A/B testing tools such as Google Optimise or Optimizely
- You are well organised with great attention to detail.
- You are a “do-er”, willing to work hands-on including stepping in to work directly with the development team
- You are an excellent communicator in English, whether it be in words or in writing.
Why join Anorak?
There are a whole bunch of factors that make Anorak a great place to work; not least that we’re on the cutting edge of technological change, working at the intersection of business, digital technology and creativity.
Here’s just a few more reasons why Anorak could be the place for you:
- You’ll work in this booming as part of a future global leader.
- You’ll work with an international network of experts
- You’ll benefit from a stimulating working environment with creative projects
- You will benefit from AXA’s expertise and operational support
- You will enjoy a steep learning curve
Additionally we offer:
- 25 days holidays
- Private Medical insurance (Vitality)
- Pension contribution - 5% employee / 4% employer
- Death in Service (life insurance)