Position Title: Product Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Reports to: Head of Product
Job Summary: The product manager act as the owner of a BitPesa product line. S/he manages analytics, planning, design, and customer research associated with a BitPesa product line.
– Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to implementation
– Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by data analytics
– Driving a solution set across development teams (tech and marketing) through market requirements and positioning.
– Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
– Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product and work with the commercial team to execute the partnerships
– Develop and maintain product metrics for existing and current product lines
– 3+ years of software product management and/or data analytics experience.
– Knowledgeable or interest in blockchain/bitcoin/digital currencies or financial trading system preferred
– Computer science or economics/finance degree or work experience a strong plus.
– This position requires travel occasional travel in EU and Africa
– Data analytics skills
– Critical problem solving ability
– Project and product management experiences. Experience with agile methodology.
– Experience with trading tools and system preferred
This position has a competitive salary and full health benefits
Shortlisted Candidates must be willing to provide a minimum of two references