DREST is the world’s first interactive luxury styling game, combining state-of-the-art technology with a luxury fashion styling experience that has real-time content at its core.
DREST is a fast growth digital platform led by industry experts from the app technology, luxury fashion, gaming and e-commerce worlds. You can find DREST on both Apple and Android app stores.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our amazing product team and help us deliver a new, innovative app experience. You’ll be working across the entire user journey, understanding user’s pain points and discovering new opportunities to create new features and optimise existing ones. Analysing data, defining problems and collaborating with cross-functional teams are at the heart of this role. You’ll need to roll up your sleeves up and get involved in our fast-paced, start-up culture as we seek to build a world-class product.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, content, and engineering to launch core features.
- Helping build and define the product roadmap by collecting and analysing data from users.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Using feedback from customers, data on how people are interacting with the app, and commercial reasoning to prioritise the product roadmap
- Design, balance and optimize economy models for virtual economies
- Leverage first and third-party tools to define, track, and best serve player segments
- Identify, communicate and solve roadblocks that may prevent the team from achieving their targets
- 3+ years of experience in product management in consumer app or game development
- Strong analytic skills and experience with data-driven, user-centric design and decision-making. Deep understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Exceptional customer/player sensibility and expertise creating product/feature specs with clear business justification, technical requirements and user flows
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- remarkable project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Passion for games and consumer apps, creating compelling and addictive user experiences
- Previous start-up, social networking app and F2P mobile game experience is a plus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 Days holiday
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Share Options
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional remote working
- Study assistance
- Company events