As a Product Manager / Owner at FACEIT, you will face incredible challenges in driving the development of the world's largest competitive gaming platform. You will work closely with our team of engineers, designers and data scientists to ship products that create transformational experiences for gamers millions of times each week. You will own an important part of the product.
- Drive the ideation of your product, development and launching innovative products.
- Define the short and long term vision of your product, roadmap and goals.
- Establish consensus among your stakeholders and across the company.
- Lead and inspire a team of engineers, designers and QA to successfully launch your product from start to end.
- Ability to ideate and design simple UI and UX wireframes to visually communicate your ideas.
- Define and analyse metrics to measure the success of your product.
- Formulate clear hypotheses and validate them through qualitative and quantitative methods such as user feedback and A/B testing.
- Have a proven experience and passion for building great products with multiple products shipped to end users on Mobile and/or Web.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - you can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Creative problem solver - you are able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success.
- Able to set goals and articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to achieve these goals.
- Comfortable participating in technical discussions with the engineering team.
- Massive plus if you are a former: engineer, designer, startup founder, competitive gamer.
- Great understanding and demonstrated interest in competitive gaming.
- Rigorous - asks hard questions, validates assumptions, connects the dots.
- Passion for great design, you should know what works, what doesn't and why.
- Pension plan;
- Quarterly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!).