We’re building a self-sovereign financial platform with a suite of products and services powered by decentralisation that give you 100% control of your assets. Store them securely in our wallet, spend them with our payment card. We never touch or hold them ourselves. It’s simple, elegant and secure, and amongst the first practical authentic use-cases on the Ethereum blockchain.
Based in the heart of the vibrant Shoreditch tech community, we’re a high-performance team of around 25 people; we have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages original thinking offers ownership, and embraces knowledge sharing… and we have big plans to grow!
What you’ll be working on:
As a member of the Product and Engineering team you will a huge role in the definition and validation of products and services that bridge the real-world with the decentralised world of the Ethereum Blockchain, delivering actual value to customers and bringing to market world changing products. You’ll be designing and building privacy-first applications on the next generation computer to ensure that our users will never be our products!
The product and engineering team work in strong partnership, requirement analysis, decision making and product development are performed fluidly within the business. We are looking for people who believe in engineering products that meet end user needs, with a focus on customer insights, data and hypothesis driven development.
Our tech stack includes:
Ethereum - Solidity- React Native - React.js - GraphQL - Apollo - Go & TypeScript - Docker - Kubernetes - GCP
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting customer interviews and testing
- Performing data analysis to validate the latest features as well as understand app usage via data
- Understanding our community as well as people interested in our product and in turn being able to define their problems
- Building and communicating roadmaps and prioritising features
- Performing market analysis
- Understanding the problem areas and turning this into requirements that you will review with the engineering team who can use to design and build the solution which amazes our customers in collaboration with you
- Running design sprints
- Being involved in the revenue and pricing decision for the product
- Prioritising which Product features go out to our customers
Our ideal Candidate will have:
- Product development of mobile app(s) preferably in an ecommerce
- Comfortable in a technical discussions and representing the customer’s problem to the engineering team, as well as other stakeholders in the business
- Substantial experience of customer interviews and processing this feedback into requirements for the engineering team
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders across different areas of the business from C level down
- Experience handling competing demands, tight deadlines, and product related targets and still delivering with a cool head
- An ability to carefully break down problems into smaller pieces
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with crypto-currency
- Appreciation of Ethereum and a passion for decentralisation
- Understanding of the crypto space and what others are doing
- A background in computer science or related discipline
- Experience of bringing products to market, from inception through to initial product launch and beyond
- Preferably at least 5 years product management experience
Core Attributes that we look for:
- Lives and breathes what makes a good product from the customers experience
- Understands and believes in the value of decentralisation / trustless systems
- Believes in bringing crypto into everyday life
- By understanding the crypto space, the existing, and potential customers, knows what will make our product the most successful product on the market today and into the future
- Embraces a data driven environment challenging themselves and the team to get data to inform decisions
- An entrepreneurial spirit that drives you to bring amazing products to market
Our team members are rewarded well, not only with a competitive salary, but also with:
- Generous Stock Option Scheme
- TKN Option Scheme
- Private health insurance
- A training & development budget that helps you to grow with TokenCard
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours - we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out
- A company pension scheme (naturally)
- Top of the range hardware
- Team lunch on Wednesdays, breakfast on Fridays and healthy snacks
- Bi-annual company events
- The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme
- A fantastic office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Access to a range of discounts and little life extras via Perkbox
A little bit about our recruitment process:
Following an initial intro call, we have a 3/4 step process which includes a technical challenge. In order to make the most of your time and ours, we ideally like to hold onsite interview sessions on the same day. We’re moving fast, so we aim for the whole process time to be between 1-2 weeks.
If all this sounds exciting...
Start a conversation by hitting apply and sending us some information about your achievements, ambitions and why youre interested in joining TokenCard- we look forward to hearing about you!
Unfortunately, were not currently in a position to offer visa sponsorship. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Check out some more about us on our blog here: https://medium.com/@TokenCard