Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£10 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking to grow its business through optimising our digital experience. Your goal will be to increase returns on our organic and paid acquisition strategy and improve the conversion rate of the Papier website. You will be part of the tech team, reporting directly to the Digital Product Director. However, this is a highly cross-functional role: you will work closely with performance marketing, web management, UX, and engineering team members. You will be responsible for measuring and reporting on the impact of your optimisation work, as often as is appropriate through the deployment of AB tests. As such, we are looking for someone with experience managing an AB test roadmap and analysing results. Where AB testing doesn’t fit you will need to adapt and identify alternative approaches to measuring success. This role is an opportunity to have a huge impact at a critical point in the growth of the business.
- Proactively identify customer pain points and areas of user friction by gathering and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Develop test hypotheses by drawing on insights from key team members across the business, as well as your own experience
- Work closely with the tech team to ensure the delivery of design and development work as part of an Agile sprint-based process
- Advise on, onboard, and manage testing tools and technologies; set up and run regular high-impact A/B and multivariate tests
- Analyse and report on test results to provide actionable insights
- Work cross-functionally to align team members on the priorities, frameworks and timelines in regards to optimisation work
- Work closely with the performance marketing team to improve ROI from paid acquisition campaigns
- 5+ years experience in managing web products in an e-commerce environment
- Fantastic communication skills - this is a highly cross-functional role
- Experience working with data, statistics, and analysis
- Expertise with data analytics tools, such as GA, Tableau, or Looker
- Experience with AB testing suites, such as Optimizly, VWO, Google Optimize or other
- Competitive salary
- Central London office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Fully stocked fridge
- Regular team lunches, events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!