With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 500 team members from over 40 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
- Develop product marketing strategies inc pricings, rollout strategies, advertising etc.
- Conduct regular extensive product and market analysis.
- Craft compelling and successful campaign messages across multiple marketing channels.
- Ensure good cross-departmental collaboration to implement product strategies
- Provide support in building go to market strategy including quant support
- Test marketing product features, ad copy and releases.
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing or related field as a minimum.
- Currently enrolled in MBA programme
- Ideally around 1 year of practical product marketing or marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the Product Marketing field, including commonly used tactics.
- Experienced in market analysis.
- Analytical mind with strong quant skills.
- Experienced in building go to market strategies / rollout strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, with native level proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Must be a self-directed individual, capable of independent work and driving projects where needed.
- And finally, absolutely a passion for product marketing!
- A steep learning-curve personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 40 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)