CMP Group is looking for a Product Owner to join our team in Barcelona!
With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several teams between our offices in Barcelona (Spain) and Rochester (NY, USA), we are a mid-sized and fast-growing company leading the online entertainment industry.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team in the Barcelona office. Your main responsibilities will be to own our primary product flows and manage the workload of the team using Agile methodologies in order to continuously deliver quick value to our products, reporting progress and findings to senior stakeholders.
CMP Group is a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with us on our terrace, where you can relax or play ping pong. Join us for barbecues, nights out and winter ski trips. Exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking. Come and work in an environment that encourages your growth by investing in conferences and workshops and always encouraging you to learn new things!
- Ensure the smooth, iterative delivery and improvement of one of our main products
- Prioritize the team’s work to make sure they are focused on the most high value stories/tasks
- Work with developers, QA and senior stakeholders to generate new concepts focused on value
- Identify high value KPIs and review them regularly
- Analyze and understand in detail the underlying drivers for KPI changes
- Implementation of agile methodologies. Use the most appropriate methodologies to maximize development throughput
- Stakeholder management
- Acceptance testing
- 3+ years leading product on a development team, defining and improving the product under agile methodologies
- Ability to deeply understand how the business works in order to better articulate business requirements and report to stakeholders
- Proactive identification of problem areas along with proposing solutions to address them.
- Data driven thinker
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience working at a "mobile first", Internet oriented, 24x7, b2c business
- Good understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent communication skills. Able to justify decisions with data.
- Leadership and initiative.
- Willingness and capability to participate in product testing and release management
- Strong delivery, "push it over the line" orientation
- Atlassian solutions, especially Jira.
- Experience in small, startup businesses
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display).
- Flexible working hours
- Paid lunches – either catering (just-eat delivery) or eating out.
- Permanent contract
- Gym membership sponsored
- Flexible national holiday schedule – design your own working calendar.
- Free English and Spanish classes.
- Employee choice for up to one week of conference or training sessions per year – time off and costs covered by company.
- Plenty of parties and events making you feel part of the team: BBQ on our terrace, Friday Beers&Pizza, Halloween Party, etc.
- Possibility of traveling (we have offices in New York).
- Regular “freestyle” days – team members decide what they want to work on and have fun with it.
- Big sunny terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as a generous assortment of drinks, snacks and fresh fruits.
- Employee referral program bonus.
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (e.g. Punta Cana 2015, Sardinia September 2016, Portugal 2017); office ski trips.
- Multi-disciplinary teams
- Basket ligue sponsored
* Only submissions in English will be considered.