At Pagantis we are growing a lot and fast. We are a company with the desire to do things and do it well. Flexibility, proactivity, autonomy, and dynamism would be the goals that best define us.
We work in the fin-tech sector, the most fast-growing sector in the digital environment.
We are an international team with people of all crafts, coming from fifteen nationalities to a total of more than 90 professionals between our Barcelona headquarters and our Madrid office.
Since 2011, we operate as a financial services company, have developed an innovative transactional platform providing consumer credit services in the Spanish market.
Our platform provides immediate, real-time decision engines for ID verification, credit scoring, and fraud detection. These engines are currently servicing consumer credit needs through 2 main products: QueBueno.es (short term cash loans), and Paga+Tarde (instant credit for eCommerce and brick and mortar merchants).
By using top-tier technology and with an incredibly talented and diverse team with expertise from the Data Science, Finance, Payments, eCommerce, and Technology sectors, we are disrupting the traditional financial services. We are focused on innovating and creating new solutions to customer needs.
Our solution meets these needs WHEN, WHERE and HOW customers want with a proprietary REAL-TIME, DYNAMIC, INSTANT and PAPERLESS platform that allows us to process credit transactions online, on physical stores, and by phone.
Proof of our continued growth is the €15 million A round funded by Prime Ventures in 2014, one of the leading European growth equity firms.
We are looking for a passionate, business-oriented, fast decision making and natural leader person, to be the Product Manager of one of the main Pagantis products.
What you will be doing:
- Deeply understand of the product from all points of view.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Coordinate and communicate decision-making process with all the stakeholders.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product.
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Making product decisions based on company strategy, UX guidelines taking into account the technical constraints and both natures of the product: B2C and B2B.
- Analysis, preparation and prioritization of functionality relating to the products.
- Working together with the merchant development team to gather requirements to implement in our systems.
- Strong cross-functional communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to work in a self-sufficient manner, proactively reacting to results.
- Proven experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies and Lean Product Development
- Great organizational and prioritization skills.
- Able to make fast decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Creative and proactive in problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible person, being able to adjust to changes.
- Being able to transfer the vision and motivate the development team.
- Experience on analytical and mathematical thinking.
Nice to have
- Proven experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies and Lean Product Development.
- Experience in startup
- Great working environment
- Career development opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according to your own interests.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Restaurant/ Transport/ Nursery tickets
- Extended annual holiday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- Equipment of your choice (HW, OS and IDE)
- Private Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Training Programs
- Fresh Organic Fruit, Coffee & Tea