We’re on the lookout for a Product Owner Team Lead with experience with a web-based product. A person who is an entrepreneur and tech lover who would like to join a challenging startup environment. You will manage, coach and mentor a small team of Product Owners in the implementation of best practices. In addition, you will act as a Product Owner yourself, taking full ownership of one module. You need to fully understand the vision of the product and develop a deep understanding of the business and our software in order to contribute to our product strategy and impact the success of Lodgify. This role is for a natural leader who will lead the product owners and his own cross functional product team of developers in the implementation of best practices and will be reporting directly to the CPO.
As a Product Owner Team Lead you will:
- Manage a small team of product owners
- Establish product processes and best practices and ensure continuous improvement
- Coach and mentor product owners
- Oversee and ensure the utilization of an objective process to prioritize the product backlogs
- Oversee and establish a consistent process to rollout new features
- Conduct performance reviews of your direct reports and provide personal development opportunities
- Support the Agile culture within the organization
- Take full ownership of one software module:
- Write detailed product feature requirement documents
- Closely collaborate with a team of engineers to develop the features
- Coordinate the roll-out of features incl. internal and external communication, training and marketing
- Take full business KPI responsibility of your assigned product modules.
What you need to have:
- A proven track record of 4+ years managing product in a web-based software company
- Have strong people management skills, with previous demonstrable experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with prior start-up experience, rolling up your sleeves and getting sh*t done
- Ability to interact with developers and designers (any UI/UX, QA and programming knowledge is a good plus)
- Good SQL skills, strong Excel skills and the ability to use data and research for informed product decisions
- A problem-solver and informed decision-maker.
- Leadership skills and strong organizational / communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and understand a very complex system
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Private healthcare insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days of vacation
- Nice open office space in central Barcelona location
- Be part of a international team of over 23 different nationalities
- Referral program
- Free spanish classes
- Fresh fruits, coffee and beverages and other breakfast stuff.
- Regular ping-pong and foosball tournaments, plus other fun team activities!
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.