Pro-Force are looking for Production Team Leaders to work at our industry leading clients site in Southfleet, Kent.
To ensure that processing, assembly and packing areas are managed in accordance with company H&S; and technical policies.
- Training and supporting area Machine Operators
- Carry out machinery start up checks and report anomalies
- Ensure safe use of our facilities and equipment, while also ensuring safe environment
- Ensure the safety, legality and quality of our products, while ensuring CCP’s are adhered to
- Management of production staff in your line/area of responsibility
- Attend weekly meetings with Supervisor to analyse previous week, identify areas of concern and report preventive measures
- Ensure efficient labour usage to meet business targets
- Liaise daily with Supervisors on production targets
- Be the first point of contact in designated area of responsibility
- Support and manage Process Controllers reporting any issues having negative impact to business
- Understand and challenge area efficiencies
- Attend taste panels and encourage reporting team to follow
- Set example and enforce company policies and procedures
- H&S; (Daily accidents, near misses)
- Food safety ( Non-conformances, Customer Complaints )
- Staff training ( 10% of total hours worked weekly )
- Cost ( waste to be below 5%, line efficiency to be over 80%, punnets cost below 20pence, PPMH, OT below 10%, downtime below 15% )
Key Skill and Experience Requirements
- Mentoring, coaching
- First Aid Certificate ( advantageous )
- Good communication skills ( talking and listening )
- Good Emotional control ( EI )
Other Role Requirements
- The role involves some manual handling and the ability to withstand working in cold storage conditions on a daily basis
- The role requires an alert disposition, working in the vicinity of PPT and moving machinery
- Travel to other Company or off-site meeting locations may be required from time to time
Company Initiatives and Compliance
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values.
- To comply with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
Candidates will need own transport due to the location of the work.
Come into the office, call today on 01622 673 187
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered on the grounds of their skills and merits, and all applicants will be considered equally regardless of any protected characteristic in accordance with the Equality Act 2010