The Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
- Administrative project management of complex e-commerce initiatives
- Supporting our customers and solution partners with our Enabling Services team to de-risk their projects, transfer know-how and best practices regarding our Spryker technology
- Working along the Enabling Services team, interface for clients, solution partners and external providers
- Responsible for resource-planning, workshops, consulting agreements, time tracking, billing, controlling and account management
- Preparation and supervising assignment- and budget plans
- Monitoring and reporting to management and clients about project status
- Constant re-evaluation of processes, tools and standards in the areas of project and account management
- 3 or more years of experience in Service-, Delivery-, Project and/ or Account Management in admin and supporting functions
- Experience with relevant project management tools and services as well as with billing, accounting and time tracking systems
- Communication skills both internally and externally
- Track record in management of one or two project teams
- Have worked in a customer environment
- Strong analytical skills, able to work autonomously and fast perception
- Language skills: English and German
- Experience with shop systems and e-commerce before is a plus
- Ideally coming from a consultancy, system integrator or large agency
Our Responsibility - 5 Reasons to join the Spryker Team
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday
Are you thrilled?Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent