Fiit is a technology start-up on a mission to revolutionise the fitness industry leveraging data science, smart technology and the explosion of fitness influencers.
We want to turn fitness from a chore, to a habit, to a healthy addiction for the vast majority of people uninspired by the fitness options in the market today.
Our founding team consists of proven entrepreneurs who have built successful global businesses in marketing technology, real estate and entertainment.
What you’ll be doing
- Setup and maintenance of the tools required to insure Quality Assurance
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Development of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test strategies, test cases and test automation
- Management of the backlog, investigate and reproduce bugs
- Collaboration with the Development team to drive fixes through test and production stages as well as improvements in code quality
- Communicate periodically to internal teams (Ops, Sales, Marketing) the status of the bugs
- A Considerable number of years experience working as QA Engineer testing web and native mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology (white and black box testing) and tools (Selenium, Appium, or other), with demonstrated QA experience (automated and manual testing)
- Testing experience in an agile development environment with experience writing test plans and acceptance criteria for user stories
- Capable of testing UIs, backend services (APIs), and analytics
- Comfortable debugging network traffic to diagnose a fault
- Programming experience in nodeJS or ruby for automation technology
- ISEB Testing Certificate or similar
- Performance related bonuses & equity options
- Great office environment. Incubated @ Balderton Capital’s office in Kings Cross
- Free health & fitness memberships
- Private health and dental insurance
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities