As a QA Tester at FACE IT, you will be our gatekeeper of quality, creating test plans, working closely with our Development, Customer Support and Product Teams. Your team-first mindset, problem solving skills, and love for video games will help us level up and innovate on our processes and deliver to our users the best and most challenging gaming experience.
- Develop and execute testing strategies and plans for various products and projects;
- Work with developers and support personnel to identify and correct defects;
- Utilize various testing tools as appropriate, in order to automate the execution of test cases;
- Write and track Bug Reports as problems are found and corrected;
- Participate in periodic release activities;
- Provide actionable feedback, communicating how effectively a change does or does not accomplish a specific goal;
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Broad understanding of platforms;
- Bug finding and fixing.
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Must be self-motivated and the type of person that likes to manage themselves.
- Previous QA experience in a commercial software environment;
- Experience in testing web applications;
- Gaming Passion is a must;
- Previous start-up experience is a plus.
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;
- Offices 5 minutes from Piccadilly Circus station;
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – this company is Italian after all!).