Our partner is seeking a R&D Backend developer to join the R&D development team in Bucharest, to improve the End-2End product features and align the R&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes. The role will emphasize on developing a large microservice system over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on Java coding with BigData implementation. Our partner is establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution. Our business unit is facing the most advanced and complicated challenges in the Cyber security field. We are looking for a candidate with the passion to learn new skills and to establish the backend R&D team.
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
- Establish from scratch the backend foundations of R&D based on Java
- Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
- Developer with proven experience of at least 3 years
- Java/Scala experience of at least 3 years (not scripting or automation, but pure backend with design patterns and OOB)
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development, system operations.
- Knowledge and experience of more than 3 years with: BigData, Spark or other
- Knowledge and experience of more than 3 years with no-SQL DB like Elastichsearch,, Mongo
- Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with: Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge and understanding of End-2-End systems including, Git, Jenkins, DevOps
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud systems like AWS
- Advantage - Background in Machine Learning, NLP or related field
- Advantage - Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
- Advantage - Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering