Qualitest group is looking for an In-house Architect to join our team in Bucharest as a part of our development center establishment for one of our clients, that is activating in the Cyber Intelligence domain.
This job might be for you if:
- You’re looking for growth potential within an organization
- You enjoy working with a team and experiencing a “family like” culture.
- You are looking for an organization that offers thorough training on recruiting
- You want to work in a company with dynamic and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments, and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
We leverage our deep technology, business and industry-specific understanding to deliver solutions that align with our client’s business context. In turn, our clients often comment that our solutions are among the most comprehensive and creative that they have ever experienced while delivering the highest value. Our clients also comment that QualiTest’s solutions have increased their trust in the software they release. This has enabled QualiTest to become their primary service provider and business assurance partner.
- Establish the solution architecture of a new large scale product, from whiteboard to production
- Define system functional workflows, operational capabilities and relevant intelligence paradigms
- Evaluate product management and customers technical and operational requirements and prepare detailed requirements for the different R&D teams
- Design technical solutions containing "Cyber& Intelligence" products and 3rd party products and technologies while verifying successful integration of the system components
- Assist the development and QA teams in solving problems throughout the development stages
- Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
Expected Experience and Knowledge
- At least 3 years’ experience as System Architect/System Engineer/Solution Architect
- Experience in Software engineering – Advantage
- Background in intelligence gathering, processing and analysis systems
- Experience in writing FRS/SRD and IRS requirements
- Knowledge in Telephone communication and protocols – Advantage
- Knowledge in IP communication and protocols- Advantage
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in Big Data technologies - Advantage
- Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
- Advantage - Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- International culture and projects
- State of the art technologies
- Personal budget for courses, training, events, etc.
- Development opportunities
- Central location
- Great benefits plan