At Zava we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the ‘old’ way of doing healthcare - phone calls, paper prescriptions, bureaucracy, waiting and worrying.
We’ve built an online medical service that connects patients with doctors, pharmacies and test laboratories - providing safe, efficient and non-judgemental care in 6 markets and counting. And we’ve delivered over 2 million treatments so far!
But this is just the beginning. Were fundraising currently in order to turbocharge our growth efforts, and this means hiring! Lots of hiring! So were looking to grow our in-house recruitment team so we can support the plans the business has to grow 3/4 x from 150 to 400+ staff in the next 2-3 years.
We require an experienced in house recruiter with at least 2-years experience. You will need to demonstrate experience of at least one of our core disciplines (Tech / Product / UX / Commercial or Marketing). You could be working agency side and looking to step into an in house role, where you will be mentored and given a great career path. This role will suit a real people person someone who loves connecting with people and providing a superior candidate experience. Were a tech start-up so being able to deal with ambiguity and change is a must.
JOB PURPOSE >
Identify and source high quality candidates
- Source an appropriate pipeline to identify and engage both active and passive candidates through a blend of recruitment methods including social media, headhunting, job boards, referrals and networking.
- Compose attention grabbing content including adverts/job descriptions and our careers website and ensure internal applicants are sought and considered.
- Monitor the job market and prepare analysis and summaries of relevant job market movements.
- Our priority is to provide both candidates and Hiring Manager with a 5* experience - Every candidate application to be reviewed/screened/rejected/progressed to ensure they receive feedback in a timely manner.
- Undertake applicant screening as a first stage of the interview process to present a concise shortlist with value added notes/background collating shortlists and organising interviews for the for hiring managers.
- Ensure candidates presented for roles meet the required competencies and share our core values.
- Review assessment and testing methods and develop them to ensure they are efficient and fit for purpose.
- Coach and train managers as required to ensure they are capable and competent to assess candidates.
Create offers, close offer negotiation
- Make job offers and ensure smooth handover into the HR new starter process.
- Work with the wider People team to ensure a smooth-running induction process, including return of new starter paperwork.
- Support the People team as required on any internal matters.
Critical Job Elements
- Identify and secure high quality candidates: it is critical that the jobholder identifies and procures talented employees who match our aspirations and values and who will provide long and effective service in their positions.
- Cost per hire: it is imperative that the business receives a financial return on investment in the jobholder, keeping recruitment costs to a minimum through a commitment to and zealous use of direct recruitment methods.
- Speed of hire: positions are recruited based on their necessity for us to provide the stand-out product and service we pride ourselves on and so it is critical that opportunities are filled promptly.
- Attention to detail: high volume and often specific requirements mean it is critical that the jobholder is able to quickly ascertain both the requirements of the hiring manager and the suitability of candidates by CV or other mediums.
- Interpersonal skills and communication: it is critical that the jobholder has good interpersonal skills, able to build rapport quickly, influence managers and agencies as necessary, host candidates, keep candidates and managers up to date and strong written and verbal communication skills to devise successful and professional recruitment campaigns.
- Ability to understand the business and market: the jobholder will have to maintain a keen interest in the business, its products and services, and in its performance to understand the requirements and match these to the job market.
Your mission will be to source the best talents out there and manage the end-to end recruitment process to help us grow sustainably and quickly
Experience of hiring in one of our core disciplines > Tech / UX / Product / Commercial or Marketing
ZAVA. TAKING CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
From doctors and developers, marketers and engineers, through to administrators and customer service specialists, at Zava we’re looking to grow our community of passionate professionals.
In return, we can offer you a range of unique benefits designed to help you learn, develop and fulfil your potential.
You’ll work with some of the smartest minds in the industry, and if you have a bright idea, we’ll all work with you to make it happen.
We also offer you access to private healthcare, childcare vouchers and a competitive salary, and company-wide bonuses.
And you’ll get to work in a fun, collaborative environment, with a casual dress code, flexible working, and an open plan office set in a hub for culture and entertainment.
Oh, and did we mention, there’s free fruit and coffee on tap?
If you’re bright, entrepreneurial and want to make a real difference to the world’s health, we’d love to hear from you.