About BCG Digital Ventures
BCG Digital Ventures is a corporate investment and incubation firm. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. We share risk and invest alongside our corporate and startup partners via a range of collaborative options.
Founded in 2014, we have major Innovation and Investment Centers in Manhattan Beach, Berlin, London, Sydney, San Francisco and New York, as well as DV Hatches in Silicon Valley, Seattle and Mexico City, with more locations opening in the coming quarters. Our Centers and Hatches are home to a diverse range of entrepreneurs, operators and investors who are building businesses, creating and expanding markets and developing new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Introducing our Venture Operations Team
From human resources and information technology to marketing and operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures. Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
As a Recruiting Operations Specialist (m/f) you will support the Recruiting team in implementing our operational processes, whilst also (re)designing, optimising and driving processes related to the team's daily business. You will be responsible for administrating various aspects of the team's work, but can also drive recommendations for change through analyses of our existing structures. You will also support internal team projects, so that our day-to-day operations can run effectively and service-levels (internally and externally) are optimal. Your initial focus will be around managing our freelance recruiting processes, in addition to ad-hoc projects which create value for our fast-growing team (e.g. reporting, tool selection, supplier management, cost analyses).
As a Recruiting Operations Specialist (m/f), you will use your skills to
- Work closely with other Recruiting team members to oversee our freelance requirements and fully own the process of onboarding and offboarding for successful candidates.
- Manage our internal systems related to freelancers across their full life-cycle, from administrating contracts, generating renewals, and updating partners with relevant information.
- Collaborate with other functions who are also involved with Recruiting topics - IT, Legal, Finance, HR & Venture Leadership - and create solutions for collective bottlenecks.
- Support in Recruiting Analytics and Reporting.
- Analyse other existing administrative processes (travel reimbursement, scheduling etc.), and pro-actively suggest areas for improvement.
- Conduct relevant research on digital tooling, with a view that our future processes can be as automated as possible, whilst remaining fully compliant.
As a Recruiting Operations Specialist (m/f) you will need
- Excellent skills in administration, operations and/or process design
- Strong dedication and quality standards, flexibility, trustworthiness, and teamwork skills
- An independent, structured, and service-oriented working style with attention to detail
- Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent English skills, German skills is a plus
- Background in HR or Recruiting (desirable)
- Presentation skills (desirable)
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain relevant insights into the process of digital transformation in the world's leading companies
- Regular office and team events as well as constant exchange in the Berlin startup scene
- Individual learning opportunities and a personalized mentoring program
- Modern office in the vibrant heart of Berlin
- In-house health and wellness initiatives