As a Recruiter you will be joining Empatica at a very exciting time of expansion and help us grow our unique startup culture. We are a passionate, friendly and collaborative team dedicated to making meaningful products that help people lead better lives. You will work closely with the HR manager selecting and assessing top-talent. This position is hands-on, requires someone who is agile with a results-oriented mindset, able to navigate fluctuating priorities while preserving a gratifying candidate experience.
You will be involved in:
- Working with managers to help define key characteristics and skills needed for each role.
- Building, sustaining and nurturing active and passive pipelines.
- Assisting the HR Manager with some administrative matters related to HR.
- Contributing and creating on-boarding programs to enable a smooth start for new-hires.
- Attending and leading university events.
- Developing Empaticas employer branding.
- Making sure the candidates in-office experience is something that people will dream about.
- Sourcing LinkedIn profiles.
- Analyzing metrics and produce reports for the management.
You are an ideal candidate for Recruiter Specialist if you:
- Have 2+ years experience in recruitment (Work experience in a full-stack company/startup is an advantage).
- Are experienced in recruiting for high-caliber tech-roles (experienced in recruiting hacks using Xray Search, Boolean, Web scraping and navigating Github/Stack Overflow).
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English - you have a knack for lighting a fire of interest in otherwise passive candidates.
- Proven creativity in your recruiting practice and process.
- Are proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated)
You are an ideal candidate for Empatica if you:
- Know that life is too short to do petty things. You feel an obligation to work on something that will leave the world in a better place.
- Discuss openly face to face: good ideas are more important than authority.
- Try to question dogma and the status quo: you prefer merit and objectivity over authority.
- Don’t give up a challenge, and persevere to overcome setbacks. You are focused on action and results.
- Think first about the success of our customers and team before your own interests.
- Have fun and don’t take yourself too seriously.
Why work at Empatica
You’ll have a real opportunity to improve lives around the world, as part of a tight-knit team who share knowledge and are eager to keep learning and pushing to create top-notch products that have a meaningful impact. If you jump on board, we can guarantee it wont be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot and test your whole skill-set on multiple projects, which are already helping thousands of people worldwide.
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded by great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch equipment
- Personal growth programs
- Free healthy lunch
- Amazing summer office in Sardinia
- Gym membership
- Free cookies, if you deserve them