We are looking for a Recruitment & HR Administrator to help with the administration and operative elements of the Recruitment and HR functions within Yoti. This role would suit someone who is organised and diligent and would be perfect for a candidate who is looking to build on experience already gained in operational HR or Recruitment in a fast-paced, growing start-up or SME.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a company trying to solve complicated and worthwhile problems, in a fun and exciting environment where creativity is rewarded. By diving into the day to day operations of the company, you will be helping us create something which millions of people around the world will be using on a frequent basis.
Who we are
Yoti is a hugely exciting company whose aim is to be the world’s trusted identity system. We have seriously ambitious goals to become the worlds most secure and data sensitive company. We are working to improve the way people share their personal information. Innovative products like the Yoti mobile app help people to prove who they are, both online and in person.
We are creating a new concept, something that has never been done before. Why not be part of something truly innovative and creative? Yoti is here to fight against fraud and cyber crime and to build a secure identity system for individuals and businesses. We are a company who are pushing the boundaries of technology for a safer world.
Yoti is changing the way people prove their identity. Our products are built from the ground up to respect users privacy and put you in control. We will never sell our customer data - we couldn’t even if we wanted to, due to the way that we have built our tech infrastructure, putting privacy at its heart. Designing products that are simple to use and easy to understand in the world of privacy, security and personal data is a tough challenge.
More about this Team and Project
We are a small, lean HR team looking for a new member to help take on some of the workload from our outgoing Recruiter, whilst also helping us deliver on our HR objectives. This role will be perfect for someone with recruitment experience who is also looking to have exposure to HR topics in a dynamic, start-up environment where no two days are the same.
Initially there will be a particular focus on recruitment, although over time we envisage this role becoming more HR focused. Some specific responsibilities include:
- Helping us in our recruitment drive for predominantly technical positions. This includes finding and bringing on board people with a background in Java, Go, Node, React amongst others
- Liaising with agencies to organise interviews, manage candidates through the recruitment pipeline and negotiate offers
- Working with hiring managers to draft job specifications, assess priorities and ensure candidates are of sufficient quality
- Perform initial CV sifts and recruiter calls with interested candidates
- Working with our Internal Recruiter and Head of HR to ensure candidates experience a smooth and straightforward recruitment process
- Updating our LinkedIn and Glassdoor profiles and posting adverts online
- Support the HR Assistant with oversight of the HR administration function, including absence management, employee record keeping and other administrative duties
- Work with third party providers to help customise and improve our HRIS and employees’ usage of this
- Act as first point of contact for lower-level HR queries and administrative work
- Performing other ad hoc HR and recruitment support as and when needed
- Organised and diligent with a methodical approach and an eye for detail
- Previous experience of working in an Recruitment, HR administrative or support role, preferably in a start-up or SME
- Approachable and empathetic. A good listener who is able to quickly become a trusted advisor and confidant to employees from all areas of the business
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A discreet and confidential approach with experience working with sensitive data
- Not daunted by working with technical employees and quickly getting up to speed with technical concepts
- Experience of recruiting technical roles would be desirable but not essential
- Any prior HR experience would be desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- 5 fully paid Selfie Days - for your own personal development; volunteering, charity events
- Large chill out area - we call it The Park - Table-Tennis and a Foosball table
- Free fruit and snacks and a fridge fully stocked with soft drinks and beers
- Team Events
- Learning - conferences, events, courses - here to make sure you reach your potential
- Yoti Blog - Here
- Telegraph News Article - Here
- Where can I use Yoti? - Here
- Company Valuation - Here
- Official ID for Jersey - Here
- Launched in India - Here
If your application is successful please be aware that as part of our pre-employment checks:
- We will check your details against fraud prevention databases
- We will check identity; address match; PEPs and sanctions; bank validation, verification, fraud checks, negative data (CCJ, bankruptcy)
- If our investigations identify fraud or other criminal offences both when applying for a job and during your employment, we will record the details on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies and other organisations to prevent fraud.
- Please contact HR@Yoti.com to get information on which fraud prevention databases we use.
If we consider that you might be suitable for other roles in the future, we will keep your details so we can contact you about these other roles. If you do not want us to keep your details for this purpose, please email HR@yoti.com or let us know at any stage of the recruitment process. For more information please read our applicant privacy notice.