We are looking for a new Recruitment Partner to join our People Team! We are looking for a Tech and Digital expert who is experienced recruiting across different markets, levels and functions.
What you will do:
- Drive operational excellence within the team
- Collaborate effectively with hiring managers to ensure a high quality experience for prospective employees
- Build strong and trusted relationships with hiring managers to advise and impact on recruiting success
- Translate hiring needs into attraction plans, and set clear expectations for the time-frame and partnership needed from the business
- Ensure that a positive hiring experience is delivered, that delights our future employees, by leading an innovate and robust recruitment, feedback and communication process
- Partnering with stakeholders and hiring managers to support them with their recruitment and selection needs; providing a comprehensive end-to-end recruitment service to the business – from brief to offer
- Management of vacancies across Head Office UK, North America and APAC regions
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to hiring managers on recruitment best practice; the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role; and the on-going development and contribution towards a Company suite of selection tools.
- Sourcing candidates through direct channels, referrals and networking
- Scheduling interviews and sending correspondence to hiring managers, and candidates including booking interview location / rooms
- Delivering against KPIs of time to hire, cost per hire and candidate source – tracking and reporting where required
- Developing and delivering brand and attraction plans: ensuring best-in-class recruitment communication materials and a compelling on-line presence
- Engaging with Head of HR and Finance to forecast, plan and prioritise resourcing needs on a short, medium and long term basis.
- Utilising a creative, yet commercial mix of sourcing methods to develop a rich pipeline of talented individuals; continuing to develop online presence through social media / recruiting practises
- Supporting the Talent team to deliver the talent plan as part of the overall people strategy
- Continuous benchmarking of competitor business to ensure that Charlotte Tilbury is an employer of choice
Who are you?
- Familiarity with a start up environment, ideally with high volume recruitment
- Proven impact and influence skills and track record of successfully engaging with senior leaders to drive the recruitment strategy
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including experience in working effectively in a global context
- Flexible and adaptable style, can easily recruit across different functions at different levels
- The successful candidate will need to have first class interpersonal skills, to liaise with internal stake holders to director level, as well as interviewing candidates face to face, via skype and telephone.
- Experience managing the full recruitment life cycle from inception to completion including social media, marketing, advertising, interviewing.
- Proven track record in a recruitment role, in house, with experience of Digital, eCommerce and Tech recruitment
- Sourcing – demonstrate understanding of, and a track record in, utilising creative and effective methods to source quality candidates directly, as well as the confidence, organisation and interpersonal skill to be able to approach passive candidates for roles.
- Personal Organisation – You will possess excellent organisational skills and will be disciplined in managing a high volume workload which will include the full end-to-end recruitment process
- You will be an outstanding communicator who is adept at forging long-standing, productive relationships at all levels within the business. You will focus on quality and hiring manager / candidate experience to ensure that all our customers receive a first class service
You must have tech and digital recruitment experience