At Monese we are on a mission to give people the financial freedom to thrive anywhere. We are building a banking service that allows you to follow your dreams. A banking service that will support you every step of the way, wherever you may be. This is financial freedom for the hundreds of millions of people who live some part of their life in another country - whether it’s for travel, work, business, study, family, or retirement.
With over 1.4 million sign-ups, 70% of incoming funds being from salary payments, and a 4.5/5 TrustPilot score, Monese is one of the most popular and trusted banking services in Europe.
Our fast growing team is located in London, Tallinn, Lisbon and Berlin. By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of financial freedom. We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making Monese the most innovative banking account in the world doesn’t scare you and you want to file patents, not follow trends, then read on…
We are looking for a Special Projects Manager for Regulatory Projects to join us on a permanent basis in our London office. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that projects related to regulatory landscape are delivered to time and budget - these would include projects with exposure into market expansion, new licensing and product development . You should thrive on change, never be afraid to fail and have an insatiable thirst for constantly finding new ways to drive greater efficiency and growth.
- Manage the delivery of projects that involve regulatory navigation in the areas including payments, banking and international expansion
- Work with the internal product teams and licensing/compliance teams to ensure that projects with regulatory requirements are closely coordinated
- Set schedules for project delivery and take responsibility for delivery to planned timings and budgets
- Act as an internal expert for the understanding of the regulatory landscape and how to build the best customer product navigating it
- Use business intelligence data, customer feedback and research (mainly from partners/forums and regulators) to inform focus and decisions
- Ensure new opportunities with partners are clearly communicated to internal team
- Contribute to the development of internal systems that drive greater project efficiency
- Develop partnerships with companies that can help in the development of the Monese banking and payments proposition
- Contribute to the broader efforts of growth and marketing as part of the team
- A can-do attitude and commercial mind-set with experienced in working to targets and is not afraid to get their hands dirty where necessary
- Experience of managing fast-paced projects, experience in the card, payments or banking industry would be valued
- Experience in working alongside digital product teams
- Experience in solving complex problems using data whether they are based on regulations, technology, payment and banking systems or legal/business processes and documents
- Strong empathy – to be able to understand our customer, it is important to be able to understand the challenges and issues they face and how we can play a part in solving them
- Somebody who is not afraid to try things and fail in order to get at the learning
- Experience of working on a multi-national and multi-lingual product would be an advantage
- To know when those around them need help
- Professionalism coupled with a sense of humour
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home office from time to time
- Dog friendly office
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates must be eligible to work in UK.