As the Brand Happiness Executive you will ensure the needs of our clients are perfectly balanced with the best interests of the company. You will relentlessly optimise the performance of our existing brands as well as drive growth in our portfolio. Keeping a vast array of brands happy means you need to be a natural people person with bags of charisma! Being likeable is one thing.. But we also need determination - Kitopi is growing fast and we expect our employees to be desperately hungry for personal growth.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders - from Kitchen Managers to Brand owners to our founders in Dubai
- Know your clients’ business back to front - from how they landed on that pizza dough to what their five-year vision is
- Be the inside man - you need to represent your clients’ needs within the business, ensuring their interests are at the heart of every decision
- Optimise optimise optimise! Constantly find better ways to get stuff done
- Grow the business by attacking all factors that attribute to growth - ensuring momentum is heading in the right direction
- Provide regular reports and insightful analysis making sure the data is presented and annotated in a way that is easily understood by your clients
- Excellent stakeholder management, even when under extreme pressure
- High attention to detail and fluent in numbers
- Organised, with razor sharp focus
- Entrepreneurial - an ambitious self-starter
- The one with the solution (who doesn’t love a know it all?!)
- Google Sheets Pro!
- ‘Do it now’ attitude
Minimum Education and QualificationsBachelors degree
To work for an exciting start up with plenty of potential for progression.