Qadre is a fast-scaling tech company looking for an enthusiastic new team member to support our innovation function as the company scales into its third year. The company focuses on reducing inefficiencies and friction in systems and processes using its technology platform. The team uses their expertise in security technology to build solutions for market-leaders and also to develop our own products and services.
You will become part of a fantastic culture that combines the fun and energy of a startup with the maturity and ambition of a international corporate. We strongly believe that an incredible team is the crux of a strong company and are passionate about helping them to develop in their role and wider career.
This position is for a junior or mid level commercially-focused researcher, with a strong interest in understanding how companies operate and a good grasp on commercial data (i.e. able to interpret and create financial reports and market/trend reports). There is also the opportunity to help shape the evolving Innovation function from the ground up, through contributions in guidance on techniques and processes. This presents a fantastic chance to learn about how scaling companies operate. The role will require ambition and hard-work in a fast-paced environment, but provides a superb learning opportunity.
This is an initial 6 month position, with potential to extend or convert to a permanent position.
- Contribute to commercial research projects across a broad range of subjects including financial services, financial technology, blockchain technology, and our competitors
- Provide detailed research findings and present summarised findings to internal audiences in line with our research methodology
- Help shape the innovation function with addition of guidance, techniques and research methodology
- Experience in compiling, refining and communicating research projects, whether in a commercial or academic setting.
- Some experience working in a consulting environment on projects for FTSE 100 companies focussed on technology and innovation (preferred)
- An interest in blockchain technology
- Proficient with technology i.e. Google sheets/docs (preferred)
- High numerical and financial abilities
- Able to conduct structured and unbiased analysis
- Capable of complex problem solving
- Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Highly detail and precision oriented
- Able to meet assigned deadlines
- Able to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Perfectionist, self-motivated, intelligent, ambitious, astute, diligent, hard work-ethic, enthusiastic, determined, patient, resilient, adaptive, articulate, empathetic, organised, and strong time-optimisation.
- Note: At Qadre we are strong believers in the fact that attitude and aptitude are more crucial than experience, so if you believe this is the perfect role for your abilities, but you haven’t had all of the experience mentioned above, please don’t be afraid to apply and explain how you could be the best person for this role.