Why work with us?
Amatus Assets is the new alternative investement arm of the Amatus Group. We invest in and broker special deals in e.g. Commodities, Real-Estate, Insolvent Startups. This is a unique opportunity to be involved as a core team member in the building of a small family office and deal-sharing-network.
The Business Analyst works directly with a Executive Director.
- Research a variety of industries, specific issues
- Manage the CRM tool, improve processes
- Cooridnate with experts w.r.t. deal screening & due diligence
- Create presentations, knowledge base articles
- Support the Executive Director in Reporting and Business Development
- Represent amatus at various events
- Graduated from top school e.g. WHU, LSE, LBS, St. Gallen, HU
- At least 1 year research and/or analytical experience, ideally in a startup or consultancy
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote skills (will be tested in interview process)
- Experience with CRM sytsems and Project Management tools preferable
- Proactive, self-motivated and detail-oriented work style
- Fast analytical thinker and keen learner
- Business-grade German and English, must be native speaker in one of both
- Good understanding of the Blockchain and startup space
What we offer:
- Valuable knowledge about the investments and deep-tech, right at the fontier of innovation
- Chance to grow by working with top level management
- Highly dynamic, firendly envrionment that allows for independent work
- Open and transparent company culture, numerous perks and team events
We are a young and energetic team and love to meet with interested candiates to discuss opportunities at our company.
- The position is available from 1st of April 2019
- Competitive remuneration depending on experience
- Company offices are located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte), Germany