carwow is the most convenient, stress-free way to find and buy a new car, at a price you can be confident in. carwow aims to solve the major pain points that buyers and dealers experience in the buying process, putting them in a more powerful position than ever before. Offering buyers crucial price confidence, a more convenient hassle free way to find and buy the car they want, and an altogether better buying experience. And its great news for dealers too. Through carwow, our dealer partners sell more cars than they could in the showroom alone, while reducing cost inefficiencies and increasing stock turnover. This means they can pass on great prices to carwow buyers.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 160+ based in central London and Munich. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We are looking to recruit an Account Manager to build rapport and enthusiasm with dealers who use carwow. Dealers frequently tell us that using carwow is a ‘no brainer’ but we still want to offer them excellent customer service and make sure they’re making the most of carwow.
You will be the first point of contact to many of our dealers, helping them get the most out of carwow. You will be the most important link between carwow and our dealers, your energy and passion about the service will be a crucial role in generating hype and excitement in the market.
You’ll join one of our largest teams, so they’ll be a strong sense of team spirit and desire to help each other out.
You will need to:
- Understand our dealers’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them over the phone and in-person to develop their skills in utilising carwow
- Learn from our dealers how we can make carwow better and feed these back to the team
- Answer objections, provide solutions to problems, reassure and help generate a sense of trust in carwow
- Meet with your dealers and encourage them to provide great customer service
- Educate dealers on the many features of the site to enable them to take full advantage of our marketplace
- Work closely with the rest of the team to improve the product for dealers, the users and the profitability of our business
- Analyse why some dealers are performing better than others and use those findings to develop strategies to improve under-performing dealers
- Update data around dealerships
- Maintain a record of all dealer interactions
You will need:
- A University degree (not a necessity, but helpful)
- 3+ years previous experience in account management/sales
- The ability to manage workload appropriately and prioritise effectively
- Excellent email and phone communication skills (the majority of your day will be spent communicating by phone with email follow-ups)
- Negotiation skills for getting the most out of our dealers
- Proven attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- Self motivated, able to work independently and prepared to make an impact (the team can be fast paced and you would need to be able to work with us to keep up)
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- A dog-friendly office in Holborn, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A wide variety of learning and development opportunities, including German classes and coding lessons from our very own developers
- carwow sports teams open to anyone in the office, these include sports such as; netball, football and tennis