SPOTAHOME is looking for an ambitious and hands-on proactive person who is able to work within a team, under pressure as well as who is able to quickly take responsibility for reaching Spotahome's goals.
The successful candidate will work in and support the Italian Region in order to build and maintain relationships with our existing and new customers, train landlords in their online interface, overview the booking process and help to maintain our landlord database.
In this mission, you will join our energetic and international team in our cool HQ located in Madrid!
If you consider yourself to be a communicative person who likes helping others, is easy in sales processes and excited about changing an industry, this is your chance!
- Work cross-functionally collaborating with other teams such as Bookings, Listing Onboarding, Finance, Property Acquisition & Listing Onboarding.
- Onboarding of new landlord accounts.
- Maintenance of our landlord database.
- Develop loyalty, creating customers that want to tell their friends, colleagues and business networks about their experience with Spotahome.
- Providing tech support for new product features and updates.
- Respond, research and resolve incoming inquiries via phone and email in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Provide customers with detailed information about our services in order to answer possible questions and create future bookings.
- Communicate customers' feedback and suggestions to other departments in order to make corrections and provide the best possible customer service.
- Maintain a consistent and positive system of communication with both landlords and tenants to encourage open discussion.
- Update and enter information into CRM and other company systems to ensure accurate customer records and information regarding issues in progress and resolutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have a background working in Telemarketing, Customer Support, Account Management and/or Sales.
- Be a native Italian speaker and have an English level of C1.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and multitask.
- Previous experience in Real Estate is a plus.
- Technologically adept, experience using CRM and/or support ticketing softwares will be favoured.
- Previous experience in a Startup is a plus.
- International experience, as having lived or studied abroad your home country.
- Fast learner with can-do attitude and the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Organized, analytical with good attention to detail.
- Flexible and comfortable in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- You get to join probably the best team in Madrid!
- Learning how to build and grow an international startup.
- Learning and providing input from and to other areas, sales, marketing, operations, finance, and product.
- Salary: 1.300 gross/month + Bonus/month
- 4 months temporary Job contract with high possibility of permanent contract after the peak season
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Growth possibility inside the company
- Gym discount