Elder is the 3rd fastest growing tech startup in the UK. We are a fast-paced, young and dynamic technology company based in the heart of one of Europes hottest tech scenes, Old Street.
We have carefully crafted our team from outstanding businesses (Google, Uber, Graze, Unilever, Just-Eat) to build a service that will redefine what it means to age whilst also changing the world for the better!
About the role
We are looking for a highly driven and organised Sales Associate (Entry Level) to join our lively and dynamic sales team. The sales support associate is the engine of the sales function and we need the right person to come on board and help us get the Elder message to as many people as possible.
The work will be fast-paced and exciting as we lead the charge on Elder’s massive growth during 2019 and onwards.
A successful candidate must be motivated by learning new skills and hitting targets. We are expecting you to roll up your sleeves and make a real impact from day one.
- Live Chat - Monitor live chat inbound enquiries and use it to book appointments for sales executives.
- Outbound Call - Conduct outbound calls to the pre-agreed service level
- Appointment booking - Booking the highest quantity and quality of appointments for the sales executives
- Unqualified - contact all unqualified leads to understand the opportunity of leads
- Carer Contact - Work with other members of the sales team to contact the best carer’s for Elder families.
- Sales Appointments - Speak with people enquiring about care for themselves and give them the information to best assist them.
- Excellent communication skills - both speaking and written
- Incredibly organised and be able to multitask
- A thirst to learn and develop with a Start-up
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
Good to Have
- Sales experience
- University Degree
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary + commission
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Stock Options (We are post-series A & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Employee Perks - a range of benefits, discounts and socials (such as bagel Tuesdays, football club etc)
- Amazing office in the heart of the tech scene in Old Street
- Join a team who value growth, effort, bold bets and having fun!
- Mentoring program to help you achieve your personal and career goals
This is the rare opportunity for an intelligent and driven person who wants to be part of a business that is growing exponentially whilst also changing the world for better!