We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal SDR is an native English speaker and a perseverant and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing and Sales team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage prospect customers for Beezy.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are energetic, motivated, and articulate.
You’re a tenacious hunter with a proven track record helping to kick-start SaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
As a Sales Development Representative You Will Need To
- Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified consultations on the account executives calendar.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that Beezy provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Acquire an expert knowledge of Beezy.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of Beezy and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Conduct high-level discussions with Communications Managers,and HR Directors to explain the Beezy Value Proposition.
- Native level of English
- Ideally, you have 1+ year of working experience in a similar role (inside sales, sales executive etc) focused on different markets.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills both spoken and written.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a long sales cycle.
- Goal oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
- Knowledge of other European languages (German, French, Dutch, etc)
- Business Background / Degree Program preferred.
- Previous experience working in a startup selling SaaS products.
- Proven track of success (overachievement) within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the travel industry.
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Super cool and comfortable office
- Free fruit and many other awesome perks (i.e. ticket restaurant)
Take a closer look: https://vimeo.com/202897940
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the European Union)
Beezy is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.