You will oversee an enterprise sales development team focused on building pipeline for the sales team:
• Manage a team of Sales Development Representatives and hit pipeline generation targets
• Monitor day-to-day activities for the SDR team
• Oversee KPIs with custom dashboards to measure performance
• Maintain qualification standards to build value for potential clients
• Ensure territory assignments stay organized
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to optimize the inside sales processes
• Manage the technology stack for the team
• Supervise weekly meetings and monthly performance recaps with each SDR
What were looking for:
• 3-5 years experience in a SaaS sales-related role
• SEO experience is plus
• Highly motivated and team oriented leader
• Strong communication skills
• Quick thinker to match the fast paced startup work environment
• Knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, and Zoominfo
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting startup environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you’re the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that can help us understand your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.