TrekkSoft is a leading online booking software provider that is transforming the tour and activity market with its constantly-evolving booking and payment solutions. Behind TrekkSoft, there is a diverse team of individuals with over 20 different nationalities, each of whom is dedicated to their customer base and continually enhancing the solution. Our HQ is located in Interlaken, Switzerland, and we also have offices in Barcelona, Munich, Milan and Minsk.
Do you want to be a part of a growing startup environment with an international, young and enthusiastic team? TrekkSoft is looking for a Sales Development Representative for our Barcelona office!
As a Sales Development Representative, you would be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and building a pipeline in order to schedule demos for the Sales Representatives.
Inbound leads consist of those that are already in our CRM database and the ones that come through demo requests, trial accounts, website chat or through our online content.
An ideal candidate will leverage strong communication skills, curiosity and empathy to identify the strategic needs of the leads. You will also need to be an organized person that is easily coached, willing to receive feedback, learn from it and apply it instantly to your work.
- Identify, target and qualify inbound leads
- Research and contact the leads in order to understand their business and their needs
- Assess a customer fit of inbound leads and schedule demos/meetings for Sales Representatives
- Achieve monthly quotas of demos/meetings set and opportunities qualified
- Utilize a CRM (Hubspot) to manage your pipeline, forecast activity and maintain consistent organization and documentation of the sales process
- Educate operators about unique trends in the industry and provide insight on how they can change with the trends
- Work closely with Sales Representatives and report to the Sales Director
- Exceptional communication via phone, in writing, and interpersonal
- A ‘hunter’ mentality - comfortable prospecting and following up on incoming leads and a strong desire to win
- Fluent in English with an additional foreign language: German, Spanish or Italian (more than 2 languages are a big plus)
- Ability to efficiently organize your own calendar and work
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure startup environment
- Open to feedback and coaching in order to improve performance
- Previous exposure to CRM/ERP systems (Hubspot, Intercom, Zapier…)
- Experience in a SaaS startup, software company or tourism industry is an advantage
- You are a resident of the EU or are in possession of an EU passport
- Competitive salary: €22-24k base with €6-8k bonus potential
- An indefinite contract under TrekkSoft SL (after 6 months trial period)
- Modern offices at Aticco Urquinaona in the center of Barcelona and an awesome rooftop terrace with views of the city
- Remote work: you will have 10 days per year for “home country working” (visit family during the holidays and don’t use your vacation time)
- Yoga classes and a small gym at our office building
- Free coffee and beverages, plus breakfast on Tuesdays
- Occasional travel to our Swiss HQ
- Support for online certifications on Coursera and Udemy
- Ability to grow in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact