Interested in building a world-class business development pipeline to bring a cutting-edge MarTech to some of the world’s biggest customers? Want to get involved with one of Londons most exciting startups?
Were looking for a proactive and experienced leader who can own the performance, and scaling of, the sales function. You’ll need to be able to plan strategically and execute flawlessly, and you’ll love to problem solve, build teams and beat targets. Youll be able to have a real impact, growing something from the ground up!
Analytical at heart, you’ll need to understand sales performance inside-out, be confident at closing deals and enjoy building a department from the ground up. From hiring & training new members of the team, to providing frequent updates and forecasts for the leadership team, to pitching the company on stage, communication will be key, along with a cool head and extensive experience driving actual growth within a company.
DataSine is a tech startup which is bringing together machine learning and psychology to enable companies to personalise how they talk to their customers at scale.
Now at a growth stage, we are looking to grow our Sales department to boost our sales worldwide.
- You’re comfortable with a highly technical product; know that you can hold you own and demonstrate a good level of credibility
- You’re analytical; you actively look for new problems to solve and know how to structure analyses to get to the root of a problem
- You’re experimental; the thought of constantly running tests and trying new things excites you,
- You’re a strategic thinker; be it identifying & tackling new verticals, budgeting or expansion planning
- Youre decisive; take the lead and make things happen
You will be:
- Closing deals, helping achieve substantial and consistent growth, while defining our sales strategy - planning & executing accordingly
- Build and execute a repeatable sales process, write our sales books, proactively prospective customers, following up on contacts - that’s capable of expanding into new markets
- Managing the department, from budgets to people whilst owning KPI’s, holding yourself & the team accountable for/to them
- Working closely with Executive Leadership to drive growth, expansion, and understanding of the customer experience & journey
- Leveraging data & analytics to truly understand the drivers of performance, consolidate insight from both potential & new customers and communicate internally
- Attending sales meetings, events, presenting on stage where required and are happy to travel both domestic and international
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment with rapidly changing business demands
A bit about our team
We are a diverse and friendly bunch, and because we know about psychology, we also know that work-life balance is very important. We work sensible hours, dedicate work time to team and personal wellbeing, and keep a focus on our workplace being a supportive environment. If that sounds appealing, we’d love to speak to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- A proven track record of closing successful SaaS deals up to £500K per year worldwide (specifically in EMEA and North America)
- Proven experience (5+ years) in leading and building sales teams, managing budgets and working creatively to establish sales and business development processes
- Experience of scaling a sales function - you’ve built a sales team before; you know how to hire great people, take a new product to market, optimise a sales funnel, and implement the right tools for the job
- Exposure to or an interest in joining London’s startup scene
- A fun and diverse bunch of colleagues
- Annual company retreat
- 25 days holiday, plus 3 extra days over Christmas/New Year
- A light airy office located next to Moorgate Station with a generous budget to spend to make it a nice place to work
- Fruit, lunchs on Fridays
- Weekly health & wellbeing, knowledge sharing and company alignment sessions