We have a love-hate relationship with ads. We hate when they bother us anywhere we move. We love when they help us discover new things that make us happy. That’s why we want less of the first and more of the second and that’s also why we built ROI Hunter.
At ROI Hunter, we work with some of the most innovative and fastest growing e-commerce companies across the globe and we help them optimize how they reach out to their customers and engage with them in a more meaningful way. We have seen over and over again that this is the right way to grow their business, which is one of our key drivers and our ultimate goal.
ROI Hunter was founded in 2014 and have fast become one of the most reputable Facebook and Google Marketing Partners globally. We are headquartered in Brno (the Czech Republic) and have offices in Prague (the Czech Republic), Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Singapore and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
We now seek an experienced Sales Representative to join our UK team.
Our sales team is responsible to successfully sell the ROI Hunter value proposition to potential customers consisting primarily of large and mid size e-commerce businesses.
In this role, you will need to:
- Build strong sales pipeline for the UK through prospecting, networking and inbound qualified leads
- Manage and mentor a team of Sales Managers and BDMs
- Develop and present sales presentations and demos to deliver compelling value proposition to potential new customers
- Drive deals through the full sales cycle, from prospecting and initial discovery, through platform trial to final closing, ensuring that customers receive the highest level of service in each stage
- Work closely with our Customer Success Managers, Marketing and Product teams to ensure customer success and its communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Represent ROI Hunter in front of customers, our main partners (Facebook, Google) and other parties, and build our image of thought leader and a go-to performance platform for e-commerce in the UK
- Help increasing skills and performance of the entire sales team by pro-active knowledge sharing sharing, driving internal initiatives to improve our processes and running internal training sessions
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, culture, and vision for the future
- 7+ years of sales and business development experience in B2B SaaS
- 2 + years of managing teams and hiring new members
- Great quality network among digital performance marketers in the large & mid sized e-commerce companies in the UK
- Good knowledge of digital marketing agencies in the UK is a big plus
- Strong desire to learn about our product in order to effectively identify customers needs and sell our solution
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding quotas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be able to discuss digital and product marketing related topics comfortably
- Be fluent in English (both written/spoken), other major languages plus but not required
- Be able / willing to travel frequently for meetings and events
- Work for a company with a close, unique relationship with Facebook and a great solution for e-commerce worldwide
- Join a high potential, well-funded and fast growing startup
- Be one of the founding members of ROI Hunter’s sales team in the UK and shape its strategic direction
- Competitive base remuneration + bonuses based on achievements