At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, theyre approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the companys purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know theyre listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
You’ll be that go-to person for our Sales team in London. You’ll be part mentor, coach, and do-er, helping our team expand and grow to it’s full potential in all senses of the phrase. From on-boarding and training, to helping out on complex sales cycles, you’ll be supporting the growth of a world class SaaS sales team. You’ll have had experience in this before and be comfortable understanding the challenges that come with high-growth SaaS sales businesses. You’ll have worked with sales teams in a similar environment and will be ready to coach and support the team as we scale.
- Manage the UK SMB team alongside the UK Sales Director with a view to increased responsibility as the organisation grows.
- Define and develop the SMB and mid market strategy alongside the UK Sales Director with KPIs, reporting and pipeline metrics.
- Responsible for helping quota carrying reps reach their target with coaching, deal support and best practice. .
- Support sales development and create and run training programmes to support onboarding and the continued growth of the team.
- Be efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disseminating the learnings amongst the team.
- Extensive experience with tech/startup sales, ideally in SaaS for mid-market companies.
- Extensive experience managing high-performing sales teams.
- Experience defining and delivering a sales strategy.
- Proven track record of running complex deals with multiple stakeholders and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- Ability to communicate with C-level or equivalent professionals.
- Ability to identify customer problems and propose comprehensive solutions for their needs.
- Comfortable conversing about management techniques and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process and guide others.
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- A team player, extremely proactive and upbeat with strong presentation skills.
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy