Here at Clausematch, we are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team.
Youll be working closely with co-founders to develop and close new business opportunities as quickly as possible for large deals.
This role provides business-critical information through the maintenance and development of Clausematchs sales reporting and analytics tools.
The resulting data will be used by the Executive team in order to monitor performance against strategic plans, as well as providing insight to aid the decision making and planning processes. The role partners internally with sales, marketing, finance and legal teams to make a significant contribution to monitoring, and management of the business, while continuously improving transparency.
The role will involve the following:
- Supporting all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the sales function globally including reviewing opportunities for accuracy and provisioning orders on successful closure of a deal.
- Create and deliver C-level forecasting, pipeline, sales, and KPI reports as required by the business.
- Assist the finance team with the quarterly sales compensation process, through the provision of analysis as required
- Identify, investigate, understand and explain trends found in any reporting
- Provide operational support for the global sales team on CRM and other sales operations systems and processes, including ad-hoc reporting as necessary
- Maintaining process documentation on internal knowledge site
- Working with the Sales Operations team, to plan and execute the ability to report on products by various dimensions
- Continuously deliver reporting improvements, minimising manual effort and maximising the use of available web technology
- Integrating HubSpot data with various BI tools
- Qualified to degree level, with strong academic standing, ideally in a finance, mathematics, computer science or a business related discipline
- 2-3 years experience operating in a similar sales operations role, ideally within a technology subscription-based business
- Track record providing insight through a combination of robust CRM, CPQ, analytics and sales compensation systems and processes
- Demonstrable ability to lead complex initiatives, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Combining a sense of urgency with a thoughtful systematic approach, executing systems and processes that deliver robust, repeatable and scalable outcomes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation on a global scale, to drive priorities and achieve a balance between enabling and challenging the business
Competitive OTE, uncapped performance-based commission, startup environment, annual corporate team retreats, work in Europes leading FinTech hub in Canary Wharf.