At Elliptic, we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it’s important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, NYC, Singapore & Tokyo. We are backed by SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
What’s the role?
The EMEA Sales Operations Manager role is critical in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with a deep knowledge of SaaS company metrics, sales processes and CRM admin experience. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role.
What you’ll do:
The EMEA Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, manage, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to sales and sales team management including but not limited to: order processing and fulfillment, quoting, sales training, commission calculations, commercial team process design and implementation. This role will also be responsible for the administration, implementation, and hygiene of such processes in Salesforce.
- Work closely with sales leadership to create, implement, and document various sales related processes
- Detect and control the key metrics that may lead to enhanced data visibility and facilitate the business decision-making processes
- Build and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program, including: running and enhancing our existing sales bootcamp, sales playbook, master sales deck, proposal templates, and certification programs to increase sales velocity and conversion rates
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in the sales process
- Work with leadership to design and implement key performance indicators required to ensure Elliptics success
- Align reporting, training, and compensation programs with KPI’s
- Establish document and enforce sales team rules of engagement
- Work with management team for ongoing & ad hoc reporting
- Provide analytical support in defining quotas and territory alignment
- Work with the Finance team to support monthly commission reporting
- Manage & improve Salesforce instance
- Coordinate weekly, quarterly, and annual sales team meetings
- Contract generation and negotiation
- 3-5 years in a sales operations or similar role at a high-growth SaaS company
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with other departments, promoting analytics-related good practices and leading internal projects
- Proven track record of implementing successful sales process, methodology and playbook initiatives
- A self-starter attitude with excellent time-management skills
- High level of autonomy at work
- Certified Salesforce Admin, or related experience
- Experience designing reports, metrics, and dashboards using Salesforce, Excel, Sisense, and/or InsightSquared
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data to drive insights and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in high growth, performance-focused environments
- Blockchain and/or cryptocurrency knowledge
- Familiarity working with HubSpot, Mixmax, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, health insurance, pension plan and EMI options
- Career development plan & personal training budget
- Fortnightly team lunches, snacks and drinks in the office, and quarterly team events
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment with options for remote working
- Being part of a business with a purpose, and the opportunity to work with a passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you