TrekkSoft is a leading online booking software provider that is transforming the tour and activity market with its constantly-evolving booking and payment solutions. Behind TrekkSoft is a diverse team of individuals with over 25 different nationalities, each of whom is dedicated to their customer base and continually enhancing the solution. Our HQ is located in Interlaken, the beating heart of Swiss tourism and adventure sports. That is why most of the employees like to spend their spare time with adventure, adrenaline, and exploring new corners of the world.
This posting describes a full-time position working at Milano, Italy. As part of our team of sales associates, you will work with top priority clients and be involved in all aspects of our industry-leading sales procedures. An ideal candidate will leverage strong communication skills to identify strategic leads and convert them into clients.
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings set and opportunities qualified.
- Follow-up on marketing-generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, press and other on-going marketing programs) to qualify and deliver leads to field sales.
- Work alongside TrekkSoft sr. sales to proactively prospect TrekkSoft solutions into industry and regionally targeted accounts. This includes: researching and identifying key contacts; calling and emailing prospects to generate initial interest and setting meetings for field sales.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that the TrekkSoft solution provides.
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company-wide CRM system.
- Maintain expert knowledge of TrekkSoft products and marketing messaging to effectively and persuasively demonstrate the product and articulate the value proposition of TrekkSoft products in a clear and compelling way.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of TrekkSoft products and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Working from München, Germany
- Exceptional communication dexterity: phone, writing, interpersonal
- Proficiency in spreadsheet / database design
- A ‘hunter’ mentality - comfortable prospecting and following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win.
- Native English speaker or you have fluent English proficiency
- Enthusiasm for and strong understanding of the industry / our mission at TrekkSoft
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure startup environment
- Previous exposure to CRM / ERP systems (Hubspot, Intercom, Zapier…)
- Working in young team of tech-savvy outdoor enthusiasts in the tour and activity market
- Getting a lot of experience in a startup surrounding
- Have the time of your life!