The Sales Development Representative is a critical member of the sales team and an initial step on the path to a highly successful sales career at Revinate. You will develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals. You will be responsible for generating new sales by reaching out to decision makers with the goal of setting appointments with our Major Account Executive. You will also follow up on leads generated by the marketing team and conduct research to identify potential prospects. Once a prospect is identified, it will be part of your job to understand the prospect's needs and to determine how the Revinate solution will meet those needs.
We're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to control his/her own destiny. Our organization thrives on our fun and fast paced atmosphere and if you are looking for the perfect place to start your sales career, Revinate is the company for you. Compensation is competitive and sales related bonuses offer substantial opportunity to increase earnings.
- Set up meetings and demos for the Major Account Executive in EMEA
- Work closely with your sales reps to maximize efficiency of sales team
- Prepare meetings for important prospects by drawing up insights of their situation and needs
- Continually innovate and look for ways to improve lead generation and prospecting efforts
- Develop creative avenues to gain access to decision makers
- Meticulously manage prospect data using Salesforce
- Create a business plan of how you will achieve your goals
- Participate in tradeshows and other corporate promotional programs in support of sales prospecting efforts
Required experience and knowledge
- Minimum 1 year experience with lead generation by cold calling prospects
- Comfortable in prospecting and cold calling new potential customers
- Bilingual in German and English is a requirement
- Bilingual in English and French preferred
- Innovative approaches to calling and emailing
- Strong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual contributor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience through internships or jobs strongly preferred
- Fast on computer / electronic systems for tracking and recording and finding data
- Bachelor’s degree
Revinate is a SaaS company that helps hotels know more about their guests so they can deliver personalized experiences that create valuable relationships and lifelong customers. Using guest data combined with our marketing engagement platform, hotels can better understand and engage their audiences, increasing loyalty and revenue. 30,000 of the world's leading hotels trust Revinate to help them reinvent the guest experience.
Headquartered in The Presidio of San Francisco with offices in Amsterdam and Singapore, Revinate is backed by leading investors Sozo Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital, Formation 8, Northgate Capital, Tao Capital, GC Hotel Tech, and Industry Ventures.
Revinate values a challenging, fun and balanced culture that rewards innovation. We offer competitive salaries, stock options, great benefits, and thorough training and support. Recognized by Forbes as one of the top 10 Best Enterprise Software Startups To Work For in 2016, our commitment to people and culture speaks for itself.